Every man dreams of a Luxury Smart Wallet with GPS Tracker and other practical features.
I love saying that we are spoiled creatures who, thanks to smart technologies and innovation, live a very privileged life. If you don’t agree with — have a look at these smart wallets — a stylish option, brought by technology, for protecting our credit cards and cash.
The newest models are coming with a whole bunch of cool, useful features, such as anti-theft, anti-lost, GPS tracker, power bank, Bluetooth pairing, etc.
However, the overchoice (also known as a choice overload) can be excessively overwhelming. To help you pick the right smart wallet for your lifestyle, I made a list of the best smart wallets with GPS trackers in 2021.
My number one is Walleon — the new-gen smart wallet with global GPS tracking. It is not just a futuristic, expensive-looking man wallet, but it also offers loads of practical features, such as:
- Global GPS tracking — you need to insert your own SIM card
- built-in power bank (2500 mAh)
- SOS voice calling (if your phone is broken or stolen)
- anti-lost distance alarm
- *RFID protection
and much more.
- Extra protection
- Stunning design
- A built-in power bank that charges your phone
What I like in this brand is the fact they offer three designs of luxury man wallet — bifold, cardholder, and travel wallet, so they manage to cater to the needs of a wider audience. Each Volterman’s design is minimalistic and very stylish.
However, it’s not my winner as there are several issues reported, related to overdue delivery and support issues.
- An integrated SIM card which automatically logs onto any cellular network, when available
- Classy design
- Hidden camera against thief protection
Ekster Senate Cardholder
Another everyday carry that’s worth every penny. Unlike the other two smart wallet brands, I already mentioned, this one comes offers a wide variety of colors.
Moreover, it provides the “usual” ones — Bluetooth and GPS tracking, but also some unique features, such as solar tracking that makes Ekster Senate Cardholder trackable in every corner of the globe.
- Multiple color options
- Quick and easy card access system available just with a push of a button
- Solar tracking card that makes this luxury man wallet impossible to lose
Wallor Smart Wallet
Wallor is a deserving competitor of Volterman, especially when it comes to the plethora of great features. It comes in four sizes and a horizontal and vertical option, however, I might say its design looks way less elegant compared to the previous brands I suggested.
- Size availability
- The integrated tracker charges wirelessly with any Qi (standard) charger
- An integrated movement sensor that dings your smartphone if someone tries to snitch it
Tile Slim 2020 Tracker
The most current version for this year has upgraded to 3-year battery life and more smart design with a size of a credit card. As a reference, the older version worked with a non-replaceable battery that lasted only 12 months.
Besides, Tile Slim 2020 Tracker brags with a 60 meters Bluetooth range when paired with your smartphone.
- Convenient size and thickness that fits any man wallet
- 30 days of location history available
- Voice activation with Alexa and Google Assistant
Woolet brings to the world “the slimmest smart wallet for the modern man” as stated on the brand’s official page.
The Smart app and built-in power bank bring some outstanding functions to the table, such as remote selfies, triggering voice recording while not noticed, and the possibility to recharge the phone with an extra 9 hours of talk.
- Woolet JUICE for up to 9 hours more conversations
- Peta-approved VEGAN option
- A wide price range for anyone’s budget
Gents, this is the first and only GPS wallet that has a programmable chip for storing your personal data. So cool! All of the electronic features inside Baggizmo keep buzzing with a build-in battery, wirelessly charged with an included Qi (standard) charger.
- An integrated UV lamp can identify fake money
- Made of water repellent, synthetic fabric
- High-end GPS tracking
I can’t skip this reasonably new Singapore’s brand of smart GPS wallets that was successfully kickstarted at the beginning of 2020. Many people compare it to Ekster; however, I see a big difference in the way both companies are handling their smart features. For instance, Ekster’s smart tracker is a removable device, while Innway Accent has all his features built straight into the wallet itself.
- Anti-slip, ultra-slim, minimalistic design + various colours
- Quick card swipe & quick cash draw
Cuir Ally Voyager
Here’s another luxury man wallet that comes with all smart features that the modern gent expect to have! Cuir Ally Voyager is designed as a typical bi-fold armed with an anti-theft, GPS wallet locator, and a hands-free selfie option to shoot any photos using your wallet.
- A ‘micro’ pen with its own slot within the wallet
- A space for a passport
- Option to call your phone even on a silent mode
The eccentric clamshell design of polycarbonate plastic makes this Bluetooth smart wallet unique. It requires fingerprint authorization to unlock it up. In case you lose your wallet, Cashew Wallet utilizes crowd source GPS technology to find it.
- The biometric fingerprint sensor to unlock
- A long-lasting (up to 9 months) internal battery
- The crowdsource GPS that will help you find your wallet on the other side of the world
Nomad Slim with Tile Tracker
Nomad Slim is another luxury man wallet with a built-in tracker that wows with its enigmatic design made of RFID-blocking fabric. The thin smart wallet (bye-bye, bulky feel!) keeps an invisible liner that contains a Tile Slim tracking card.
- Bluetooth-enabled and linked with the Tile app on a smartphone
- Three years of battery life (non-replaceable)
- Easily holds 12 cards with two cash pockets
The Walli Wallet
Under number 11, I decided to put The Walli Wallet — another divine man wallet with inventive GPS tracking. It comes in 2 color options — dark blue and black.
- Bi-fold design and compact size
- Dust-proof and water splash-proof
- Replaceable cell battery (lasts up to 6 months)
BUDGET-FRIENDLY MAN WALLET OPTIONS WITH MINIMAL SMART FEATURES
If you’re looking for a more budget-friendly smart wallet, here is my top 5 list that might want to consider (keep in mind that they usually do not come with that many technology-infused features):
Vaultskin Smart Wallet (Italian leather, three pockets, and space for up to 10 cards, RFID protection): £24.99 in Amazon UK
Dango Dapper EDC Wallet (Genuine Leather, RFID Blocking, CNC Aluminium, unusual design, and many color options): £68.05 in Amazon UK
Bryker Hyde (stylish design in 5 colors, military-grade RFID blocking technology, quick access to cards with the 2 ID windows): £40 in Amazon UK
FIDELO (RFID credit card holder made of carbon fiber, slim and light-weighted design — only 68 grams): £45.90 in Amazon UK
Lavemi Smart Wallet for women (RFID blockers. 25 color options, zipper fastening): £37.35 in Amazon UK